Wednesday, February 9, 2011

101 Daily Pics: What is your Favorite?

Here we are on the top of Rigi trying not to act like tourists, but....perhaps we weren't so successful.

Ruth, Fiona and I have been in Switzerland for more the 4 months. We are adapting to our Swiss life. I have memorized train schedules and the major Swiss mountain resort/peaks. I have forgotten how to drive and how to order from Starbucks. We can both name 20+ cheeses and now like lightly hopped beers. We have also shared over 100 pictures of our experiences. Honestly, it is hard for us to keep up with the Daily Pics. As we meet and enjoy new friends and experiences, we have less time to write about them. Knowing that you read our blog is a big reason we add to it. So, if you havea favorite picture or story let us know. Join our Blog followers group and tell a friend. We will add 'friend's favorite post' to our blog. Thanks for read and viewing. Hope to see you soon. Ruth and Darrell + Fiona (The Three Musketeers)...

2 comments:

  1. I like the reactions addition to the posts. See my votes throughout the blog. But I want to be able to vote for More Like This. Thank you for keeping up with the blog. It means a lot to me and will be very precious to you, I am sure. And IMHO, the day-to-day shots are as interesting as the impressive ones. What is the same? What is different? What is different over time. What is in your frig?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, tell us about the little every day things! Is/was it hard to grocery shop at first? Stuff like that would be wonderful to hear.

    I love the pictures from above the clouds. And from the Christmas markets!

    ReplyDelete